ANTI AGING SERIES
ANTI AGING SERIES
- Well, it may be sooner than you think. The logic behind this is simple: if you start incorporating anti-aging products into your daily routine at an earlier age, such as in your early 20s, less damage will be done to the skin as opposed to if you begin using these products in your late 30s.
- Many people always yearning and hoping that aging could slow down. In fact, the correct concept of anti-aging is just like savings, it takes some time to achieve expected savings.
- Younger skin don’t feel the need to maintance or put much effort in their skin care regime, but as the age grows, after a few years, the skin aging slowly becomes serious. Like the rubber band, it has the greatest elasticity but nothing last forever, after awhile the band will lose the elasticity and flexibility, therefore, anti-aging care needs to be done a few years earlier.
Sign and Symptoms of aging :
- Dark eye circles
- Tanner/darker and wide area of dark spots on skin
- Eye bags
- Thinning skin layer
- Loose and saggy skin
- Dull skin
Mainly can be divided into two major factors :
1.External Factors :
- Physical or chemical stimuli and injuries such as: sunlight, smoking, free radicals, drugs, gravity and other factors. Among them, 90% are from ultraviolet rays in the sun.
- Many things cause our skin to age. One thing that we cannot change is the natural aging process. It plays a key role. With time, we all get visible lines on our face. It is natural for our face to lose some of its youthful fullness. We notice our skin becoming thinner and drier. Our genes largely control when these changes occur. The medical term for this type of aging is “intrinsic factors”.
- The destruction of cell structure, and the decline of cell repair ability are caused by aging factors, lack of nutrition, endocrine imbalance and metabolic disorders, hormones, etc. It is one of the reasons.