- Do you know? Melanin is a kind of cell that protects our body from skin cancer, but everyone doesn't like it.
- Its hard to choose between health and melanin. I think everyone still chooses health! Melanin can't be eradicate because it exists in the base of our skin.
- The basal layer of the skin will only grow when stimulated.
- The only way to whiten is to:
- Fasten the metabolism process.
- Avoid irritating the melanin.
- Reducing the pigment.
Skin blackening factor
- The color of the skin is mainly determined by the amount of melanin (known as melanin), which is caused by the activity of "tyrase" (enzyme activator) to produce a large amount of melanin, resulted skin turn darker or local melanin precipitation.
There are two main reasons:
- Melanocytes are secreted by external stimulation (such as ultraviolet rays, abnormal hormone secretion, heat, inflammation, drugs, diseases, persistent temperature, persistent stress, etc.) to secrete excessive melanin, which darkens the skin.
- Keratinocyte catabolism melanin abnormalities cause the skin to darken and various spots to form.
- Once the melanin synthesis is activated, the skin color will begin to darken. If this mechanism is suppressed, it will be effective whitening